Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 August 2016

Inspiration Movie or Song

   Assalamualaikum. For this week post, I prefer to choose a 'Inspiration Song' as my title because I like to hear and enjoy any song. There are song that can bring a big inspiration in my life. 
   The song that bring a big inspiration in my life is I Promise by Harris J. This song is about loving between parents and family.

(Intro)
 I promise anytime you call me
 It don’t matter where I am I’ll always be there,
 like you’ve been there If you need me closer,
 I’ll be right over I swear, I swear

(Verse)
 Everytime that I need you by my side
 Everytime I lose my way in life
 You’re my circle of life, compass and guide
 There behind me
 And one day when the tables finally turn
 And it’s me you’re depending on
 I’ll put you first, hold you close
 Like you taught me
 Know that I’ll be there for you, for you

(Chorus)
 I promise anytime you call me
 It don’t matter where I am I’ll always be there,
 like you’ve been there If you need me closer,
 I’ll be right over I swear, I swear
 I promise anytime you call me
 It don’t matter where I am
 I’ll always care for you, go anywhere for you
 If you need me closer,
 I’ll be right over I swear, ooh

(Verse 2)
 There are days when I just don’t want to talk
 And your feelings hit a wall
 But that won’t change
 The love you’ve raised inside this family
 Everything that I do is to make you proud
 I just want to say it, and say it loud
 You’re my heat when I’m cold
 The place I call home, and always will be 
Know that I’ll be there for you, for you

(Bridge)
 Having someone to go to
 Having someone to love
 Having both is a blessing
 That was sent from above
 Oh, I know that wherever
 I’ll go You’ll be forever in my heart

   This is the lyric for the song which is the intro tells about the promise that always be beside my family when they need me.
   The verse is tell about when I need someone or I'm get down my parents and family will always be by my side and guide and support me until I get up. Then, it same when my family get down and need me, I always support them and be there like what they taught me before.
   The chorus tells about whatever happen I always be here to support my family and that my promise. I also promise that I will always care and go anywhere for my parents and family.
   The second verse is about when I don't want to talk, my mother will feel sad but it nothing can change the love between our family. I want they to know whatever I do is to make them proud of me. My family is everything to me. Wherever I go I will always go back to my family.
   The bridge for this song give meaning to me that I have my parents and family to love and both of them was a blessing to me that was sent from Allah. Lastly, wherever I go they will always forever in my heart.
   That is how this song bring inspiration to my life. I enjoyed and loved this song very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment